Magician Forum Egypt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magician Forum Egypt

Magic cure - the wizarding world - world of the jinn - Treatment of witches - Spell - Magic Red - Black Magic - Magic Lower - Magic of Morocco - Harut and Marut - Sun Knowledge + processor Ruhani + spiritual teacher + Spiritual Sheikh + al-Hakim Ruhani +

HomeالبوابةLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server for each day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magician
Magician Forum Egypt
Magician Forum Egypt
Magician

Server for each day Empty
PostSubject: Server for each day   Server for each day I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:59 pm

To meet her needs for each multi-day
Days of the week
For Sunday Fa letter from him was when someone needed Vliketbp
Pterygium on the left to his right hand and read it 284 times, O people, and say, Judge
Needs spend what I need from this person, the need to go spend
Monday's letter
Gym, which means it is mighty suspended on a small child the security of the eye and the look and cry
And other
Tuesday's letter Shin, which means it is written by Shahid on Tuesday
And Bk Balsndl Croiqrye him a martyr Alasmuho 319 times and then holds it safe
Of the striking iron and weapons from the evil of enemies as long as it hung
Day
Wednesday, the peace, a letter W, which means it is a static read on Wednesday before
Rising of the sun and read to him his name meaning a fixed f *** e on an empty stomach if he has knowledge in all
Who saw him was eloquent of his time not too long the people in a speech never
For Thursday
Za, a character, which means back to the finger nails of his hand Vliketbh The five one who wants to argue with
Whom he will read it tomorrow once the name in 1115 to apply his hands and say so and so captured the heart of
I'm too long and it is because it oppresses no doubt
Friday's letter means a traitor and an expert
It was written on Friday in his hand right at sunrise and evaporation Bulban male and recite
Expert says his name 812 times Wei *** e on an empty stomach, "said T. *** This love
I'm So and So and so, they are located, including the love and affection
The seventh day is a day
Saturday, the letter "w arcuate Zai, a character, which means it is written by Zaki on Saturday
Ali Shaqfa and recite his name says Zaki and squashed and thrown in a place where bad people
Haters haters of evil and corruption on the beatings, abuse and corruption, God Almighty
Distract respondents and putting them differentiate
Back to top Go down
https://magician.forumegypt.net

Server for each day
Page 1 of 1