Magician Forum Egypt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magician Forum Egypt

Magic cure - the wizarding world - world of the jinn - Treatment of witches - Spell - Magic Red - Black Magic - Magic Lower - Magic of Morocco - Harut and Marut - Sun Knowledge + processor Ruhani + spiritual teacher + Spiritual Sheikh + al-Hakim Ruhani +

HomeالبوابةLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For the love of love of love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magician
Magician Forum Egypt
Magician Forum Egypt
Magician

For the love of love of love Empty
PostSubject: For the love of love of love   For the love of love of love I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:58 pm

In the name of God the Merciful
In the name of Allah the Merciful the name of God for the name of right-wing
God on the north the name of God the name of God Rear Front peroxide name of God the name of God you seek help
In the hippocampus to look after, I entered and fortified and entrenched and impregnable Bhsnh Most Beautiful Names belong Tsrbelt
The secret of secrets of his omnipotent powers and the Daughters of St Conqueror conquered my enemies from among the jinn and mankind
And other creatures and overshadowed and overpowered, and won, and the stately splendor praise his Holy Name
Great biggest Quarter ever Eternal glory and honor and Tdrat Bbawarq secrets lights
His great withheld and adhered to for his kindness and empty-fortified fort and beautiful concerned Chiefs
Altjaet forces were based on and praise Him there is nothing like the All-Hearer Fattah
Knowing Basit Jawad Moiz cream to the great God, I ask the perfect words
The names of the bones and the characters of Light and revealed Books and verses, including evidence and
Ortth marquees throne of great prestige and glory and power and glory, including deposited
In letters and names of properties and secrets and Balhoudrp dishonest and Islam enjoins
And five Asaloap and communication properties of the secrets of Thy mercy and ask you, O Lord, including
Fulling by thy prophets and apostles and including Espg and glorify its campaign and those close to the throne
Angels to make me immune to all preserved from the enemy and the jinn and mankind and other worlds
What I learned and what did not and I know God in the mystery here? Supply lights Zachair Hrzk
Aziz al-Manea blocked from all evil Mgmosa in the Sea of Light Heptk you in favor of the spirit
Jerusalem Be O Li and Leah champion and guarantor, the agents and Reckoner and a keeper over mercy, please
And you and your height and make all your creations at your hands of the owner required their hearts they loved
And Mazzouza Mkroma Mhaba do not disobey Imre not earn any of them hated never incapable of
Harmless from the intensity of love and intimacy and affection ..
{Loves them and they love the humble
Faithful to the noblest of the unbelievers}, {that is you with His help and with the believers. And A
Their hearts, if spent on earth, affection between their hearts, but Allah A.
Whom he is Mighty, Wise}
O Allah, bless our master Muhammad in force, and light Mddk
Current and unite me in every Otuari and his family and him, O Nur.
O Allah, bless
The prophet Mohammed and his family and peace and prayer be renewed by the pleasure and double the
Ahburh and shine the light on my heart.
O Allah, bless our master Muhammad Habibur Rahman
The present patron of universes with the blessings of every time and place and on his family and him
In all that.
O Allah, bless our master Muhammad, his family and friends of prayer and peace
Lift their veil between us and him and our involvement with them upon the door of the largest and Tsagina them
Honest in his hand sweetest of the sweetest drink cups.
'God
How do I invite you and I and I how to hack and you are my hope and that you did not invite it, and I invite
If not beg you to whom I pray and that did not respond to me, it is answered prayer, God
Ask Vtatini Who Afeetini any questions and if I invite you Vtstjb me and if not
I pray you Fterahmani Who to invite him and pray him by Virahmani ...
God and
Also broke up the sea for Moses and Ngetp from drowning quarterly and peace upon Muhammad and his family
Tngeni prayer by faithful than I am of the distress of beverages you sooner than later Ir and Your mercy, O
Most Merciful .. No god but He, trust the Lord of the Throne
No god but He, trust the Lord of the Throne No god
However, it is trust the Lord of the Throne No god but He, trust
He is the Lord of the Mighty Throne No god but He, trust the Lord of the Throne
Great No god but He, trust the Lord of the Throne of God is sufficient
No god but He, trust the Lord of the Throne
Praise
Allah, Lord of the Worlds, and peace and blessings of Credit Alokmlan the prophet Mohammed and
Family
His family and companions Praise God for you my knowledge of the prophets and messengers O
Thank you from my close knowledge of the angels praise God for you Yamen informed scientists
Praise God for you working Yamen informed parents, and the righteous, O God of all sociable
The sole owner of all Fred Loya Loya soon is remote and what a witness is absent
Iagalbagbr and losers, bless our master Muhammad Your servant and Prophet and Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, and the
And his family much peace and recognition of God and you say I told you who the right (and we learned from DNA
Note) Varozkni from Thy note brings me closer to you O you who have said and you say
The right (and duty to God and God will teach you) Vadjalni of Thy righteous and taught me what
Utilitarian and Anfni including taught and Archived note and deed and in understanding and sincerity in religion
I am your servant and the son of thy servant and the son of your handmaid Nasiti past your hand in your judgment change in the
Ask your taking each name is called you by yourself or revealed in your book or learn a
Of Your creation or accounted for in the knowledge of the unseen have to open the Fattouh knowledgeable
Wisdom and to disseminate from the treasuries of mercy and reminded me of what science Forgot Ya Fattah Ya
Knowing, O, O wise expert O Possessor of majesty and honor Hallelujah, praise God and
God but God and God is great There is no strength except in Allah the Almighty number of each
Letter books and writes for ever and ever and ever and ever, O merciful Lord
O light of the Worlds book and explain its optical blocking irrigation and faster by Fahmi and strong tags
Azmi Bholk and strength, it is no power except your right to the inviolability of (the name of God
Merciful to you explain your chest pain) and to the inviolability of the right (I am God is pleased
Me and my loose the knot from my tongue Say is necessary)
Oh God, get me out of the darkness
Illusion and honored me with the light of understanding and open to the knowledge of science and of good moral dream
And dear to my heart and my mind and my heart goes out to read and study and learning and reading
Oh God, I know it inspired me to note your orders and avoids tags Noahik and eloquence, give me understanding
The prophets and messengers and eloquence saved the angels close to the speed of inspiration and taught me the secrets
Your wisdom, O Living, O Eternal Lord of Moses and Aaron, Noah, Abraham, Jesus and Muhammad, peace
Be upon him, God has honored me with the quality of
Conservation and understanding of speed and stability of the mind
Mind and memory and the right of the name of Allah the Merciful Rahman informed the creation of the Qur'an
Human knowledge of the statement the sun and the moon are made punctual) and right (if we have collected and if its recital
Follow the Koran and then we read that we have stated) and the right
(Read and thy Lord is Most Generous, who
Taught by the pen Taught man that which he did not know) and right (but do not forget Senkerik wills
God He knows what is hidden) and right (Vvhemenaha Solomon, and both gave a ruling
And note) Oh God I am what thou Vahfezh taught me in my mind and my mind and my heart right (
I mentioned we went to him and I privates) Varddh me when I need to not forget me
Knowing him, O my God is the best kept Hafeez is the Most Merciful O Allah, You
Learn the secret Alanetti excuse me, accept and learn to give me my petition and I need to learn myself Mafi
So forgive me my sin O Who knows fraud of the eyes and hearts conceal forgiveness and repent to You
And resort to you and you Otokl God and yes the agent and the blessings of Allah be upon our master Muhammad
Medicine hearts and her medicine and physical well-being and her healing and the light eyes and Ziaha and strengthened
Minds and their own food and to his family and peace, praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds (and made of
Between dams and their hands behind dams covered them so they do not see) you entered Bala
God but God .., saw Vac powerless but God .. "" Oh Mlkny heart
Ohojtni of him .. "(Solomon and Vhemenaha both Latina and wisdom and knowledge aligned with
David mountains, swimming and the birds and we were actors) .. O Living, O Self, O Lord of Moses and Aaron
And Abraham, Jesus and Mohammad (PBUH) has honored me with strength and speed of understanding, conservation and grant me wisdom
And stability in mind and the mind and the dream by the status of Muhammad and his companions pure and good [
You built it that the weight of a grain of mustard seed, and though in the rock or in the heavens or in the
Earth to come by God that God is a cute expert] (I am God) (anthropology
Did not know) (Do not forget Senkerik) individual fixed back thanks Jabbar expert Zaki ۞ AAA m #
Aaaa Hے & ۞) so we sent her our angel, and
Human beings together (the name of God the owner of King World subtleties and secrets denounced him necks
Forget the creation and the angels and Jean. His name lit up the lights and Bahgat won world knows honors
Knowledge of tthe wills of His creation; The Glory of taught Adam all the names

1 8 9
9 1 8
Back to top Go down
https://magician.forumegypt.net

For the love of love of love
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magician Forum Egypt :: Forum magic the upper :: Forum magic the upper-
Jump to: