Magician Forum Egypt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magician Forum Egypt

Magic cure - the wizarding world - world of the jinn - Treatment of witches - Spell - Magic Red - Black Magic - Magic Lower - Magic of Morocco - Harut and Marut - Sun Knowledge + processor Ruhani + spiritual teacher + Spiritual Sheikh + al-Hakim Ruhani +

HomeالبوابةLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Door to bring the egg

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magician
Magician Forum Egypt
Magician Forum Egypt
Magician

Door to bring the egg Empty
PostSubject: Door to bring the egg   Door to bring the egg I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:30 pm

Take the egg hen (pullet) black muslim day and be offloaded and the Thbsaa and fill them with oil
Hot and put it on the charcoal fire and then take the yield (21) Pepper and Ttheloa on every grain of time
And placed in the oil one after the other and the seas, a Javanese workers and promises to mention that
This Alrkop say muslim = O egg whites my colors in my decision to place fat fats
O shelter Orcs and Demons shook Staff and the earth cracked and the walls and out of them
Three of the elves and demons one face and yellow colors and the second blue-eyed
And the third a long beak and nostrils wide, shouted cry shook the ceilings and poles,
And said, O man Lift the egg from the fire and Ahrq pepper oil
Warm and not die so and so from so and so girl fire fire. I said, No One, the Almighty and the right
Ruling on each diver and a pilot and owner of the necks of kings as adults from the highest egg
Fire or Ohrq pepper hot oil until intervened to take her so and so from
Cracks in the house and the humiliation and Thbloha Alinzar Tjelboha and non-Qar and humiliated Akeanp
Astonished Qleghanp upset she is satisfied with the sober non-drunk with light and the great King
The old and the straight path and that which has taken the right path and Khalil Ibrahim Moussa
Rug and Muhammad peace be upon him wise, and named himself the Great Knower Alouha calf
The time God bless you
الاستماع
قراءة صوتية للكلمات

القاموس - عرض القاموس المفصل

Back to top Go down
https://magician.forumegypt.net

Door to bring the egg
Page 1 of 1